Friday, August 24, 2012

NPE #10 - Demon Dogs and the Muse


 August 24, 2012
"Demon Dogs and the Muse"

I felt myself spontaneously rolling around in darkness. Lucidity was triggered and I focused on my hands to bring about a dream scene, which quickly materialized as an imperfect copy of my room.
At first I was having trouble maintaining the integrity of the dream. I was alternating my focus between my hands and the dream environment in an attempt to focus myself and stabilize the experience. 

Eventually, I had much more control and walked down the stairs in my house. I continued to alternate my perception between my hands and the other aspects of the dream to prolong and stabilize the experience.
 
I found myself on the front lawn of my house where I was greeted by three threatening demon-dogs. They looked like a mix between a Rottweiler and a zombie - like something from Resident Evil.  They begin to encircle me and jump up at me, barking viciously. I noticed when I got a surge of fear, it would feed into them and make them more active in jumping. 

I began to repeat a personal mantra which acts for me as a tool of focused intent. I also held out my hand to direct the healing energy to the demon-dogs. An amazing transformation occurred:

Two of the dogs simply melted away to the floor. The third becomes tied down vertically on a telephone pole. It is hard to explain. Spikes were coming out of the telephone pole and it looked painful. I directed more intent to this situation and more transformation occurred – The dog became a beautiful muse of a woman who got off of the telephone pole. I perceived her as Natalie Portman and we walked down the block.

The transformation was not limited to the creatures. The very substrate of the dream itself took on new qualities. As I repeated the mantra, I saw ripples running through the dream environment, reminiscent of Neo taking off from the ground in the Matrix movies. A fire began to rage in the dream as several trees in the distance spontaneously set fire.  I looked at water in the street and simply marveling at its beauty. I splashed my hands in the water and thought to myself, “This is simply amazing.” I thought the memory of the experience will fail to do justice to its current splendor, in the moment I was presently experiencing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment