Monday, March 5, 2012

NPE #8 - OBE to the Belief-Gym


July 27, 2011
“OBE to the Belief-Gym” 

I roll out of my body and feel myself traveling a vast distance in space. Instead of trying to control this experience I surrender to the higher aspects of myself to bring me wherever I need to be.
I find myself in this gymnasium where I see an array of people just hanging out, many of which I know. I see family and friends. Everyone looks just how I remember them now. 

I start to talk with everyone and notice that they are slightly different from how I remember them. They tell me this place I am at is in my future. Some people are playing cards on the floor. Others are just hanging out. I joke with my cousin about all of the candy and sweets everywhere. I told Kyle, “This is like a McDermott party with all these sweets.”

At one point I’m talking with my friend Ralph and a few other people. I tell them that I am Andrew visiting from 2011 through what I call lucid dreaming and astral projection. They all cheer and laugh - Seem to attract a lot of attention when I say this. They are very amused and excited by this idea. I felt like I was channeling into the body I was using. My voice actually changed tone when I said this, reminiscent of my favorite ET channel Basher.  

I was walking around this gymnasium talking to everyone. Some people I knew, others I didn’t. I tried to get some sports betting information out of these people by asking who won the Superbowl in 2012. My friend Ralph said the NY Giants and a few other people gave me different answers! Some other people told me it didn’t matter. Eventually Ralph told me it didn’t matter because it was a different type of game or something, and I wasn’t going to get out of it what I wanted. 

I was talking with this one girl who was telling me stuff I didn’t know about myself. She told me I had a daughter, even though in waking reality I am 23, single and with no intention of having a child in the foreseeable future. I had to stop her because I didn’t want to know anything else about myself!
As I was leaving I was saying goodbye to everyone. They told me I should come back and visit them. I told them I haven’t exactly mastered how to revisit places but I will try. I knew I didn’t have much time left in this area. I jokingly slapped this old man’s ass as I was leaving and then we jokingly sparred a bit before we hugged.

I remember seeing this beautiful girl who had a solemn look on her face. For some reason I connected her as with my wife or daughter. I think she was wearing a police officer uniform or something of the sort. I never approached her or said anything to her, but just felt sadness for some reason.
I saw my grandma walking around just before I awakened. 
________________________________________________________________________

Some thoughts: This was a strange experience. Revisiting this experience nearly 8 months later, it was interesting to see that the NY Giants DID win the Superbowl in 2012. This wasn't the first time I got accurate predictions from these experiences - one time I got the score of a NY Ranger's game and the time of a penalty within a few seconds of when it occurred.

I'm not sure what to make of this experience. The packed out gym seemed to be a place of congregation reminiscent of an emergency zone after a natural disaster or something like that. Perhaps this was a place I stored the memories of all the people I have came across in this life, or perhaps I really did project into the future where I live in the non-physical with almost everyone I know from this physical life.

The lady I felt some connection to in another perplexing idea. If I end up marrying or having a daughter who is a police officer some day, this experience will be verified even more for it's authenticity and our ability to get information from the future through conscious, non-physical experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment