Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Recommended Links and Forums

Here are a few resources I have found helpful in my own journey. You will find like-minded folks who can be very helpful, especially for people just beginning to practice having these experiences. I've found it is hard to talk to the average person about this type of stuff, it is simply too far removed from the paradigm they operate within.

List of forums:
www.astralpulse.com
www.my-big-toe.com/forums/
www.astraldynamics.com.au

Other notable websites:
www.multidimensionalman.com
www.realitysandwich.com
www.divinecosmos.com
www.bashar.org
www.astralinfo.org
www.astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html
www.dreaminglucid.com
www.ourultimatereality.com
www.karen659.blogspot.com
www.thegatewayexperience.com
www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com

I have many more websites I may add in the future. For now I decided to stick to those that are immediately relevant to the topic of exploring the non-physical.

No comments:

Post a Comment