Saturday, January 21, 2012

NPE #6 - Fighting in Cartoon World


October 13, 2011
“OBE to Cartoon World”
I find myself in bed separating from my body. My legs are already out but my upper body is being more difficult. This is a strange exit where I literally feel myself being sucked through and out my legs. I let out an audible gasp of pain as the sensation is not pleasant. I feel myself float and lightly hit the floor. I am in this pleasant blackness. I feels like an endless void - very peaceful. I decide to "let go" and allow the experience to direct itself. Soon I begin to feel an intense rush of motion that lasts for nearly a minute or so. It feels like every atom in my body is undergoing a gradual frequency change, or change in vibrational frequency. I feel like I am traveling a vast distance of space at incredible speeds.

Next visual phenomena enters my field of view. All of a sudden I am staring at a gigantic honey comb of little scenes. I get the intuitive feeling each one of the little circles in the comb structure is a world, a unique reality. I seem to enter one of these worlds. At first all of the people are cartoons as I transition into this world, but then they morph into people as I know them. I felt as if my schema of reality was being superimposed over the objective reality.

I find myself at a ball park of some sort – some type of sporting event. It reminds me of baseball but it is not baseball. I notice all of the inhabitants are spitting something out of their mouth – they remind me of drunken sports fans chewing tobacco.

At one point I begin to brawl with the inhabitants. I am able to move faster than they are. I literally feel like Neo in the matrix. I fight individually maybe ten of them. It is a lot of fun – almost thrilling. I am able to jump several feet in the air, and perform any type of fighting maneuver I can imagine.
Eventually the fighting subsides. It is not like fighting on our planet. It felt natural, socially acceptable and even fun. I think it is a game to these people. I don’t think anyone was getting hurt. At the time, in my mind, this seemed like the thing to do.

Lastly I am in this room with a girl who I know is “my sister.” I ask her to tell me the date. She seems confused. I probe her further asking if it is October and she says, “What are you talking about October?” The idea of a date and time seems to be lost to these people. 

Some thoughts: This was quite an interesting experience for me. I wonder if I can return to the "honeycomb" structure and use it as a gateway to countless other worlds. "Letting go" has been my method of choice in my more recent experiences. It seems there is an aspect of yourself that can show us experiences that are so alien to the conscious mind, so far from the conscious paradigm. While I was at the honeycomb I felt a surge of fear which then directed me to the fighting world... perhaps the fear tuned my vibrational frequency into that of the fighting world, and I then gravitated towards that reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment